We appreciate that couples do not enter into a marriage or a
At Keogh & Co, we understand that these times in your life are stressful and we are able to assist with marriage and de facto needs. We appreciate the importance of Family and our expert professional staff approach all matters with dignity and empathy, providing the necessary advice in clear and easy to understand language whilst protecting your legal interests.
We are able to assist both married and de facto clients in the following areas of Family Law:
- Financial settlements, Financial
Agreementsand property settlements;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Agreements prior to marriage or de facto relationships;
- Parenting arrangements;
- Parenting Plans and Consent Orders;
- Domestic violence;
- Grandparents’ access to Grandchildren issues; and
- Representation in Court for the above-mentioned areas.
We can also assist with a multiple of other issues that arise as a result of separation such as the restructuring of partnerships, companies and family trusts, the preparation of fresh Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney, severance of joint tenancies on existing jointly owned property and the transfer of property that may result from a separation and estate planning issues.
Please find below a list of helpful websites and addresses:-
- • Family Law Court Australia – www.familycourt.gov.au
- • Federal Circuit Court of Australia – www.federalcircuitcourt.gov.au
- • Magistrates Court of Queensland (Domestic Violence) – www.courts.qld.gov.au
- • Triple P On-line Parenting Courses – www.triplep-parenting.net.au
- • Not Now – Not Ever Report – www.communities.qld.gov.au
- • Information for Parents and Step-Parents – www.raisingchildren.net.au”